The history of AkeThaweewit School :
Aekthaweewit School Was established in 2003
by beginning the construction of the administrative building, school building and multi-purpose building
Aekthaweewit School has organized learning activities in the academic year 2004.
by the school's founder and the licensee are Dr. Patcharee Neranartkomol
and faculty specializing in higher education teaching both in the country and abroad
The Emblem of Aekthaweewit School
The Emblem of Aekthaweewit School is an image of an olive branch surrounded an inscription Shield with the letters GR
Ribbon tied with an olive branch here is the word Chiang Rai which is the name of the province where the school is located
The meaning of the Emblem / badge is that humans begin learning from an early age.
Is a shield to protect the subject When knowing both morality and ethics and leading various subjects to bring
Family well-being and the peace of humanity from Chiang Rai to the world
color of school :
Green red purple
Within the year 2015, Aekthaweewit School Ready to enter the ASEAN community by promoting excellence in
Academic using Thai language English and Chinese for communication the learners have skills in life, morality, ethics.Live happily in a society of different cultures.
1. Students have discipline, responsibility, complete qualifications ,desirable qualifications and able to live happily in society
2. Students are fully developed and have academic knowledge that is fundamental to further education and appropriately used in life
3. Students are curious, creative, analytical, synthetic.
4. Students have knowledge, skills and know how to use technology appropriately.
5. Students can use English for communication.
6. Students know how to maintain hygiene, have a bright, cheerful mind, and control emotions. And avoiding drugs
7. Students are proud of being Thai and value Thai culture.
8. Students realize and participate in the conservation of natural resources and the environment
9. Personnel develop themselves appropriately in all areas.
10. Parents and communities have appropriate participation Satisfied with the school operations.
11. The school is a learning source Various wisdom and have a clean, shady, beautiful, orderly environment
12. The school has an efficient management system which is conducive to the development of educational quality in accordance with the school’s educational quality development plan.
Tel: 053-734414-6 Fax: 053-734417